This section gives you the knowledge, tools and resources with which to find misleading claims and to effectively challenge them.
Click on the links below or use the menus above.
- Why complain? explains why we need to challenge misleading claims.
- Where to find misleading claims gives ideas about where you are likely to come across, well, misleading claims.
- Once you found claims you think are misleading, How to complain guides you through what you need to do to.
- Since there are many organisations — both statutory and voluntary — you can complain to, Who to complain to gives some advice.
- We also provide a variety of Tools and resources that will help you to do all this.
- Remember to tell us about your successes and any failures!
- Yet another bad year for homeopathy
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #3
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #2
- The Society of Homeopaths: failing to make the case for homeopathy
- The end of homeopathy on the NHS in Bristol?
- NHS Homeopathy: 20 years of decline
- The different faces of the Society of Homeopaths
- The growing pains of osteopaths
- Diluting misleading claims - ASA update
- NHS homeopathy in Scotland - on a shoogly peg
- About The Nightingale Collaboration
- How to find out who owns a website
- Finding deleted and changed webpages
- Advertising Standards Authority
- How to submit a complaint to the ASA
- The decline of homeopathy on the NHS
- Landmark decisions for homeopaths
- Making a complaint
- NHS Lanarkshire to end referrals to Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital
- WDDTY #2 - The Second Wave