We will be conducting a wide range of different projects concerning misleading claims about healthcare advertising.
Although we may announce some as we start them, we will certainly keep quiet about some of them until they have been completed.
The results of projects will be published here, but also sign up to our Newsletters — see the form on the right.
You can receive updates from the Results feed, either to your RSS reader or via email.
Results Article Count: 1
- Yet another bad year for homeopathy
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #3
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #2
- The Society of Homeopaths: failing to make the case for homeopathy
- The end of homeopathy on the NHS in Bristol?
- NHS Homeopathy: 20 years of decline
- The different faces of the Society of Homeopaths
- The growing pains of osteopaths
- Diluting misleading claims - ASA update
- NHS homeopathy in Scotland - on a shoogly peg
- About The Nightingale Collaboration
- Finding deleted and changed webpages
- How to find out who owns a website
- Advertising Standards Authority
- How to submit a complaint to the ASA
- Rubbing salts into the wounds of homeopathy
- The decline of homeopathy on the NHS
- Landmark decisions for homeopaths
- NHS Lanarkshire to end referrals to Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital
- Making a complaint