We have had numerous successful complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA), the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and other regulators. Click on the links below for a list of their published outcomes.
Note that in all cases, it is the regulator that decides whether any complaint is valid or not and it is the regulator that assesses the complaint and decides the outcome according to the criteria laid down in their rules, regulations and laws.
We have no say in deciding these outcomes or the sanctions applied.
Note also that any decision an advertiser makes about the future of their business or how they choose to conduct it after any complaint is entirely a matter for them. All we seek is compliance with the appropriate rules, regulations and laws.
Further details of these complaints can usually be found in our News section.
We will update this list as new complaints are published.
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #3
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #2
- The Society of Homeopaths: failing to make the case for homeopathy
- The end of homeopathy on the NHS in Bristol?
- NHS Homeopathy: 20 years of decline
- The different faces of the Society of Homeopaths
- The growing pains of osteopaths
- Diluting misleading claims - ASA update
- NHS homeopathy in Scotland - on a shoogly peg
- Homeopathy on the NHS: at death's door
- About The Nightingale Collaboration
- How to find out who owns a website
- Advertising Standards Authority
- Finding deleted and changed webpages
- How to submit a complaint to the ASA
- The decline of homeopathy on the NHS
- Making a complaint
- Landmark decisions for homeopaths
- WDDTY #2 - The Second Wave
- NHS Lanarkshire to end referrals to Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital