The following notices have been published by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency as a result of our complaints.
Note that it is the MHRA that decides whether any complaint is valid or not and it is the MHRA that assesses the complaint and decides the outcome according to the criteria laid down in the medicines regulations and their procedures.
We have no say in deciding these outcomes.
Note also that any decision an advertiser makes about the future of their business or how they choose to conduct it after any complaint is entirely a matter for them.
We will update this list as new complaints are published.
The dates refer to the dates of publication of the notices.
Websites Advertising Homeopathic Medicines 21 October 2013
Websites Advertising Homeopathic Medicines - October 2013 19 November 2013
Promotion of homeopathic remedies on Nelsons’ websites 14 August 2015
The websites below are either listed in the above Advertising Investigations or were part of other MHRA complaints.
Amazon.co.uk and/or ebay.co.uk sellers
We Ship Supplies
Last updated: 14 August 2015
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #3
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #2
- The Society of Homeopaths: failing to make the case for homeopathy
- The end of homeopathy on the NHS in Bristol?
- NHS Homeopathy: 20 years of decline
- The different faces of the Society of Homeopaths
- The growing pains of osteopaths
- Diluting misleading claims - ASA update
- NHS homeopathy in Scotland - on a shoogly peg
- Homeopathy on the NHS: at death's door
- About The Nightingale Collaboration
- How to find out who owns a website
- Advertising Standards Authority
- Finding deleted and changed webpages
- How to submit a complaint to the ASA
- The decline of homeopathy on the NHS
- Making a complaint
- Landmark decisions for homeopaths
- WDDTY #2 - The Second Wave
- NHS Lanarkshire to end referrals to Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital