This section gives you the knowledge, tools and resources with which to find misleading claims and to effectively challenge them.
Click on the links below or use the menus above.
- Why complain? explains why we need to challenge misleading claims.
- Where to find misleading claims gives ideas about where you are likely to come across, well, misleading claims.
- Once you found claims you think are misleading, How to complain guides you through what you need to do to.
- Since there are many organisations — both statutory and voluntary — you can complain to, Who to complain to gives some advice.
- We also provide a variety of tools and resources that will help you to do all this.
- Remember to tell us about your successes and any failures!