This website does not contain any legal advice.
This website does not contain any medical advice.
If you have a medical condition or think that you might or are worried about your health, please consult your properly medically qualified General Practitioner or physician. In the UK, doctors can be found on the General Medical Council’s List of Registered Medical Practitioners.
Note that some links to pages on external websites, particularly those that have been the subject of complaints, may no longer work and will return a variety of errors. In some cases this will because that particular page has been removed and in other cases, complete websites have been taken down. We make no attempt to correct or redirect those pages as they could be an indication of action having been taken as a result of our complaints.
If you think any information on this website may be inaccurate, please let us know.
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #3
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy #2
- The Society of Homeopaths: failing to make the case for homeopathy
- The end of homeopathy on the NHS in Bristol?
- NHS Homeopathy: 20 years of decline
- The different faces of the Society of Homeopaths
- The growing pains of osteopaths
- Diluting misleading claims - ASA update
- NHS homeopathy in Scotland - on a shoogly peg
- Homeopathy on the NHS: at death's door
- About The Nightingale Collaboration
- How to find out who owns a website
- Advertising Standards Authority
- Finding deleted and changed webpages
- How to submit a complaint to the ASA
- The decline of homeopathy on the NHS
- Making a complaint
- Landmark decisions for homeopaths
- WDDTY #2 - The Second Wave
- NHS Lanarkshire to end referrals to Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital